Do you know a classroom teacher or educational services professional who is dedicated, inspiring, and making a difference? If so, please take time to recommend this person for the Governor's Educator of the Year Program by completing this nomination form by the specified deadline. Administrators, staff members, parents and community members are encourage to participate.
Deadline for submitting this form is December 06, 2019.
Each candidate will be scored based on the criteria below:
* Serves as an exceptionally skilled and dedicated educator in a public or charter school;
* Inspires students of all backgrounds and abilities to learn;
* Demonstrates leadership and innovation in and outside the classroom;
* Has the respect and admiration of students, parents, administrators and colleagues; and
* Plays an active role in the community as well as the school.